Low Tide Modulator Mockup Pedal - Arriving Soon!

So, starting to gather parts for this pedal. Looking at the parts list, I can find j201 through hole, albeit a little expensive from stewmac. But for the 2SK208-y it says you can also use a j201. I don't know enough to know if that will make a difference in the sound or not. Totally willing to try smd soldering if the 2sk208 will make a big difference in the circuit.
Yoiu can use J201 for the 2SK208.
Pedal PCB sells this as an option:

1620344352923.png

looks like a cool pedal to build - any place (USA) that you can get the V3207 though??
Look at the first or second page of this thread, there are a few links to find them. I don't think they are making any more for a while due to supply issues, at least that's what I've gathered. But there are a few sites that still have some.

Cool! Thanks! Is there any benefits to using the smd j201? Ended up finding more through hole j201 for 1.35 each after I posted the last comment
They dont make J201's anymore, Members find out the Hard way that they are left over Out of Spec or Fakes if from China, Ebay, Fleabay, Ali Baba ........!!!!

I used B1M dual for prototyping.
B1M was an acceptable replacement then? If Banzai is the only location available, i'd rather grab some B1M from Tayda than have to pay shipping from europe to Japan just for a pot or two...

I'm not quite sure how that math adds up. You have to start with a pot larger than the target value to use a taper resistor, since we're shooting for 1M there aren't a lot of options.

Either way, neither side are voltage dividers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I find a LM248P ? Google search doesn’t find a lot.., especially with the p at the end. There are some lm248n on mouser though but im nit cool with 20 euro shipping. Could I simply use a lm348?

This place also has the V3207D in stock (EU): https://electricdruid.net/product/v3207/

Only 12 left though!
Coincidentally ordered a Caesar PCB a few weeks back and had trouble finding a V3207D until stumbling upon electric druid! Played it safe so ordered 3 just in case. And just tonight I ordered a Low Tide for myself and one to build for a friend for his bday so they’ll all get used in short order! Couldn’t have worked out better!

Oh, hi, I’m new btw. Haha
Only been building pedals since January but I love it and ordering the Low Tide is like my 7th already. Most are in various stages of mid-build right now, I keep starting new ones before finishing others. Oh well! 🤪

Back