Low Tide Modulator Mockup Pedal - Arriving Soon!

Cool Audio is waiting on raw materials so V3207D is not in production at the moment so Grab what is available if you need one !!!

I put 999 in the Banzai cart & it accepted it so they may have plenty of stock but some major pedal builder could buy them up so GRAB one !
I'm not sure Banzai actually does have them in stock.

Has anyone actually been able to put a purchase through?

I have a limited supply of the random LFO microcontrollers as well....

Once this batch is gone it could be a little while before more are available.

Is that part in the list? Or is that a programmed chip that will be included with the PCB? Is it similar to the Electric Druid Tapflo chip?

It's a pre-programmed IC that will be included with the PCB.

It was intentionally left off the parts list so folks don't buy blanks.

I have enough for the current batch of boards, so no worries there, I'll just have to hunt down more before restocking. I expected this to be a problem so I wrote the LFO code for three different microcontrollers (all cross-compatible / same pinout) just to make sourcing the part a little easier when the time comes.

Thank you guys for posting the BOMS :) .I already ordered a few things but it seems like some of them are going to be really difficult. I am really looking forward to this one!

Waiting for the waitlist notification like...
giphy.gif

Do you know if the 2 drill templates will be available around the same time?

Try these :
USA Only

UPDATE : Cool Audio is waiting on raw materials so V3207D is not in production at the moment so Grab what is available if you need one !!!
Thank you! Was able to order some! Super stoked for this build!

Back