DEMO Procrastinator

This post contains an audio or video demo

DGWVI

Build Rating
3.00 star(s)
Built according to doc. Not sure if I need to tweak the trimpot to a specific spot, or if I just don't know how to use this. Definitely doesn't respond like the EHX Attack Decays I'm used to received_553743620058945.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure I get that when trying to make sound decent / like I know how to use it. But, now I wanna run a Bit Captain or Arcadiator through it
Your playing was fine. Just one frequency you hit near the end gave me a flashback…

I just ordered this board (and bunch of others with the coupon).
I'm still not sure if I like this one. I see what it's trying to do, but the usable range seems so narrow. Need to examine the schem some more and see if it can be tweaked. The sensitivity pot in particular seems rather useless in most settings
nice bowed effect
I do like the sorta cello-ish sounds it does, but the decay is weird

you may get a better result running a higher level compressed signal into it so there is more of a sound wave to shape. I think the sensitivity control just sets the attack theshold based on the input level, while the attack control sets the rate at which the gate opens. if you want a few more settings to play with for an effect like this check out the VFE Bumblebee.

you may get a better result running a higher level compressed signal into it so there is more of a sound wave to shape. I think the sensitivity control just sets the attack theshold based on the input level, while the attack control sets the rate at which the gate opens. if you want a few more settings to play with for an effect like this check out the VFE Bumblebee.
I'm running Late Alumitones through it, and those have a ton of output.

I have been eyeing the VFE collection at MadBean lately. Though, I think I'm spoiled as far as attack / decay modifiers go with the HOG and AttackDecay. The Slow Gear just can't hang with those

I'm running Late Alumitones through it, and those have a ton of output.

I have been eyeing the VFE collection at MadBean lately. Though, I think I'm spoiled as far as attack / decay modifiers go with the HOG and AttackDecay. The Slow Gear just can't hang with those
When I heard they were back, I ordered a mini mu and mobius strip. Been eying those for a long time.

Nope, a custom baritone Meteora. Lace Alumitone in the bridge, SD Lipstick in the neck. I run through all three pickup selections in the vid View attachment 42863

I do still have an Esquire with a Lace Sensor red that I haven't played in a while
That’s why I could t place it. I was curious because of the sensitivity. Yours seems to be a bit more sensitive than mine. I was trying to narrow it down to the pickups. I need to dig mine out and try different guitars, I have a lot more now than when I first built it.

That’s why I could t place it. I was curious because of the sensitivity. Yours seems to be a bit more sensitive than mine. I was trying to narrow it down to the pickups. I need to dig mine out and try different guitars, I have a lot more now than when I first built it.
If I get a chance, I might open this back up and tinker with it some

Back