Random pix

Harmless gray rat snake
We used to get Eastern Racers poking around the yard now and again when I was a kid. They’re curious, too, so if you’re out playing in the grass you’d see a head kinda pop up and then it’s a question of who scared who more. Harmless to people and handy for keeping rodents under control. We were happy to have them around, honestly. Now the Copperheads and Cottonmouths? Not so much.

We used to get Eastern Racers poking around the yard now and again when I was a kid. They’re curious, too, so if you’re out playing in the grass you’d see a head kinda pop up and then it’s a question of who scared who more. Harmless to people and handy for keeping rodents under control. We were happy to have them around, honestly. Now the Copperheads and Cottonmouths? Not so much.
We're in North Georgia so no Cottonmouth's up here, we do get Copperheads and Timber Rattlers (Canebrakes some folk call them)

We're in North Georgia so no Cottonmouth's up here, we do get Copperheads and Timber Rattlers (Canebrakes some folk call them)
At least rattlers usually tell you what their mood is and where not to step 😂.

One time my best friend’s dad vaporized a rattkesnake with a 12 gauge when it got too close to the house.

I remember sleeping with a hammer next to my mattress the spring and early summer we moved into this house in the country. Scorpions. Big, tough, scorpions.

Ok sorry. Off topic again. Looking for random pics!!

Back