Tayda Enclosures

A 1590bb with a 2x3 knob setup would be sweet to have ready to order. Not sure if you do a 6 knobber 1590 like that though.

Hi! I wanna use the drilling serviced of tayda for a paragon and a kliche, could somone share de holes position ?

thanks everyone!!!

I asked Tayda Support if they could add the 125B 5-Knob (Type 2) from the Photon, and got a reply from Hugo saying "we can only add it if Robert permits it." Can this happen?

Cosigning all of this. Kind of funny to me how much faster I box up pedals that Tayda has predrilled. That $3-4 savings compared to an enclosure and drill service somehow always feels like $30

HI, I was looking on Tayda to see if any of the larger enclosures were up and their all 125b. Wasn't sure if anyone knew the specs for holes on the duo-phase and parentheses. Please point me in the right direction if I missed it in another page.

Thank you

HI, I was looking on Tayda to see if any of the larger enclosures were up and their all 125b. Wasn't sure if anyone knew the specs for holes on the duo-phase and parentheses. Please point me in the right direction if I missed it in another page.

Thank you

Please double check the positions and everything but I had this file setup a while ago when I thought I was gonna do the full size parentheses. It's the pedalpcb drill template placed on the uv printing artboard size of the same enclosure. This generally is still how I set up non standard layouts for Tayda's drilling service (minus the annotations, I just pull the positions).

If you can find the coordinates of another 1590xx oriented the same way and with two footswitches you might be able to get a lil more exact, for the 125b templates even the more unusual templates have common distances that pop up, so like if I saw one of these numbers was close to that, I'd just use that instead.

Artboard 2.png

Thank you, I really like the drilling service tayda does, but it hinges on user input... I failed once at doing a AionFX redshift because the pedal a horizontal layout and Tayda has a vertical template. I messed up one row that should have been +.58 not -.58 I couldn't notice it on the preview but when I got the pedal it was clear I was way to far off... Learning curve.. Thank you again

Ben

Back