What's on the workbench?

IMG_4603.jpg

Back in the day I used to handpaint everything.

This is some sort of UFO abduction happening in the wilderness but mostly looks like a kettlebell blasting off. Both interpretations are cool.

IMG_4601.jpg

It's a circuit I've been working on, one of my own, involving 4 opamp stages doing some stuff. The boost switch is the last opamp stage and selects a gain range range of 1.2-12x on the pot, so with the main gain low and the boost on full you get some nice round fat chunk. But with the gain up high and boost on zero you get a healthy boost in the upper mids. It turned out rather well.

IMG_4607.jpg
A 3 way toggle for some clipping action.

IMG_4554.jpg

This is why I need a dual footswitch 125b.

@PedalPCB - lots of people have mentioned on the forum how many builds they have going on at once. I would love to know how many traces you have had on your to do list when you have been busiest?

My "to do" list is never ending.

There are:
  • Pedals that I'm searching for
  • Pedals that are here but waiting to be traced
  • Pedals that are currently in the process of being traced
  • Pedals that are traced, waiting for a layout
  • Layouts that are complete but waiting to be verified
  • Layouts that need to be revisited for some reason

This is my desk (they're usually sitting on a table to the side, not scattered all over the place like this)
Pic1.jpg

This is the end of my workbench
Pic2.png

This is the shelf where things sit in some form of limbo
Pic3.png

I just opened the mail. I gotta say, these 2 vibe boards are exceptional and the faceplate for the ElectroVibe is spot on! Got my cheat-sheet sticker too!

Also got a half dozen C500 dual pots from elsewhere...if only I could remember why?

So pumped for the ace thirty!

Sleepers for me are the celestial drive, jet drive and the skylight. I play them quite a bit.

I would love to know what the worst sellers/sleepers are conversely I think it would be very interesting to see what the best sellers are and why is it a klone.

Back