What's on the workbench?

Ideally I would like to offer an enclosure option along with the Muffin PCBs but I'm not sure how to handle it graphically/aesthetically since there are so many different varieties of Muffin that could be built with the PCB. Powdercoat with no artwork? Some generic artwork that could apply to any version? Obviously you could just go to the source and have an enclosure made custom but I'd hate to swamp Steve with a bunch of one-off requests.
Artwork contest?
You and Stevie could lay out some parameters (enclosure color, screen print color— or give a few pre-established options that the two of you decide on) and then give X-amount of time to submit a design. Once time is up, put up a voting section, and the winning design is produced.

Artwork contest?
You and Stevie could lay out some parameters (enclosure color, screen print color— or give a few pre-established options that the two of you decide on) and then give X-amount of time to submit a design. Once time is up, put up a voting section, and the winning design is produced.
That’s a good idea Nick! I can certainly entertain that process.

Back