It's Charade !

11a1dae3e15dc5115e06ddc07391bb38.jpg

Could this be a 2nd clue to this board?
This might just be Christmas.
Utcracker
Intendo Switch shortage of the holiday season
At King Cole
Ude photos of the local mall Santa that somebody posted on Twitter
Ail gun accident from the novice neighbor who didn’t quite know how to put up his Christmas lights

I’m not sure I get what any of these pedals are 😉

Christmas in french is Noël...

So I think that board is the Red Noël fuzz that Josh Scott sent to Rhett Shull a few weeks back and now available as the Infrared Overdrive.

@Robert
I just ordered the blue one from Japan. Should be in the house next week... Interested ?

Last edited:
Christmas in french is Noël...

So I think that board is the Red Noël fuzz that Josh Scott sent to Rhett Shull a few weeks back and now available as the Infrared Overdrive.

@Robert
I just ordered the blue one from Japan. Should be in the house next week... Interested ?

I ordered the blue one last night as well, after playing with the red one.

Actually I ordered two, the first one was cancelled because someone snagged it before me......

If something happens with the second order, then yes, I'd absolutely be interested.

I ordered the blue one last night as well, after playing with the red one.

Actually I ordered two, the first one was cancelled because someone snagged it before me......

If something happens with the second order, then yes, I'd absolutely be interested.

You know I would do anything for science... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I asked myself.... "Self, What dirty rotten scoundrel sniped that listing right out of my hands!?" ...

Never would have guessed it was a member here... You think you know someone..... :ROFLMAO:

Life is so rough these days in the Pedal World...

So doesn't ring a bell eh?

I'd also like to say that this is a really shitty layout.... part of the reason why I'm not showing it up close. :ROFLMAO:

This is by no means the final revision, but I want to verify that it actually works before putting in the effort of making everything fit all nice and pretty like.

Back