What's on the workbench?

Yep, truth is, without masking the inside the spring still might not work.

It'd be just my luck to get 500 enclosures all with powder right where the spring contact hits.....

EXACTLY.

That’s why I pay for drilling and finishing and masking.

My business model is I’ve got maybe 15 hours extra time, onesey twosey like, in the week. I have a real job so I need enclosures to be assembly ready for me or else my business model hits the skids.

The few extra duckets for an enclosure ready to rock is worth it for me because if I had to do any of those steps I couldn’t make things work.

Did they drag an iron across the box caps or what? That's hilarious if they're trying to obscure the values — why not paint-marker the resistors, too, and hide all the colour-coding.

Side jacks, and there's enough space left over for a Black Jack table, and a back room with hookers. Well forget the blackjack, and the hookers...

Ahh just goop the whole thing.

Yep, it's an OKKO thing and not the first time I've seen it.

I don't understand the goal here... are people out there really attempting to trace pedals who don't own a DMM?
Maybe they get their parts from “Bob’s discount mystery capacitors (only slightly burned by soldering iron)”. They have good prices over there.

Looks like a charge pump, two dual op amps, and a JFET

The rotary switch is an order switch, just because I wanted to be quirky...

(And couldn't find a happy place for a toggle switch like the original)

Also just realized I Rushed and forgot to order parts for the thing.... Think it's bad when you forget one part? Imagine forgetting the parts for a whole damned pedal....

Back