DEMO Destiny Behemoth Part One

This post contains an audio or video demo

jjjimi84

Today is a day that will live in infamy... Most likely not but I have been dying to present this to everyone here. This is the Destiny Behemoth! This is my practice rig, my travel rig, my recording rig, my testing rig, my all in one love letter to the DIY community. I truly love this thing and am really hoping people dig the video. Now about the video, I recently learned how to make transparent images and splice them into my video and I am 39 today but still 13 at heart. I also have a nine year old that loves it any time I say the word nuts or balls, last Wednesday he was home from school and was with me when I filmed it which is why there is some input from the peaNUT gallery.

On to Destiny Behemoth!

Also I am going to put this up for Auction for the Autism Awareness challenge. I am hoping I am not too late but time management has never been my personal strong suit.

R7fDV7ll.jpg
7QdjJ49l.jpg
L3h8dR3l.jpg

ZEtdyqdl.jpg
RDWOsPCl.jpg

Today is a day that will live in infamy... Most likely not but I have been dying to present this to everyone here. This is the Destiny Behemoth! This is my practice rig, my travel rig, my recording rig, my testing rig, my all in one love letter to the DIY community. I truly love this thing and am really hoping people dig the video. Now about the video, I recently learned how to make transparent images and splice them into my video and I am 39 today but still 13 at heart. I also have a nine year old that loves it any time I say the word nuts or balls, last Wednesday he was home from school and was with me when I filmed it which is why there is some input from the peaNUT gallery.

On to Destiny Behemoth!

Also I am going to put this up for Auction for the Autism Awareness challenge. I am hoping I am not too late but time management has never been my personal strong suit.

R7fDV7ll.jpg
7QdjJ49l.jpg
L3h8dR3l.jpg

ZEtdyqdl.jpg
RDWOsPCl.jpg
Happy birthday (39 today?) and congrats on the ultra-groovy Behemoth. Brilliant stuff.

Woo hoo! Happy Birthday buddy! This has to be one of the coolest builds ever! That paint on there is VERY unique. At first i thought it looked pink but throughout the video you can see it has some kind of "rustic sheen" that blends really well into the black enclosure!

Happy birthday (39 today?) and congrats on the ultra-groovy Behemoth. Brilliant stuff.
Thank you thank you! Today is also my wife, Erin, birthday, it is the best part about marrying your twin.

You never forget their birthday!
Woo hoo! Happy Birthday buddy! This has to be one of the coolest builds ever! That paint on there is VERY unique. At first i thought it looked pink but throughout the video you can see it has some kind of "rustic sheen" that blends really well into the black enclosure!
Thank you! The testors color changing paint is some wild stuff and it really helps having the black to make it pop.

It sucks is i chipped the top back trying to take pictures.

Get ready for next week fellas!

Happy birthday Dan! That is a daunting build. Are you gonna make another one if you're auctioning this one? I'm looking forward to checking out the video later when I get a chance

Gotta admit. for the first few minutes there I was expecting "April Fools!" but I never should have doubted you.

Damn.... aptly named to be sure.

Very impressive, Can't wait to see v2...

Happy birthday buddy! April is autism awareness month so you are far from late. That thing is crazy! Thank you for jumping in on the challenge!

I'm on the edge of my seat
I hope version two doesn’t suck,I am adding keys to the demo tomorrow.
Gotta admit. for the first few minutes there I was expecting "April Fools!" but I never should have doubted you.

Damn.... aptly named to be sure.

Very impressive, Can't wait to see v2...
I am emotionally scarred from April fools day, my mom is fucking VICIOUS.

So I do not partake, I like a gentle ribbing here and there and self deprecation but I steer clear of April Fools.
Happy birthday buddy! April is autism awareness month so you are far from late. That thing is crazy! Thank you for jumping in on the challenge!
I think it is super important and hopefully it will raise some money. I took the RAADS test recently scored a solid 156. Learning about what that means and how we are all on the spectrum was truly fascinating.
Holy nutballs- If this is the prototype, the next one's going to be so cool!
I think it is way better and I made five of them. Three people got them as gifts, one for me and another will be donated to the Pedals for Ukraine charity.
This is amazeBALLS! Amazing work Dan!!!
Thanks mate! Its a labor of love, do you wanna know how to get amazing direct tones?

I use your splitter into two destiny behemoths and record in dual mono but panned hard right and left with bass in the middle with the drums. Everything just sounds epic, like riding a meteor through a cave….

Freaking aye that's awesome.. I have 4 boys from 5 to 16 ..... If anything remotely sounds like the word balls you will hear one of them from the back of the house yelling "Balls" someone say Balls?..... and if you want one of those suckers to walk the dogs they don't hear diddly squat.

And kudos to autism awareness. My cousin and I pretty much grew up in the same house together and about 15 years ago she started a non-profit that has gone all over the world helping autistic kids have a time of their life when they hold clinics and open them up to a whole new world of therapy through skateboarding. There was a documentary on Netflex about ther journey a few years back... It's called Askate

Freaking aye that's awesome.. I have 4 boys from 5 to 16 ..... If anything remotely sounds like the word balls you will hear one of them from the back of the house yelling "Balls" someone say Balls?..... and if you want one of those suckers to walk the dogs they don't hear diddly squat.

And kudos to autism awareness. My cousin and I pretty much grew up in the same house together and about 15 years ago she started a non-profit that has gone all over the world helping autistic kids have a time of their life when they hold clinics and open them up to a whole new world of therapy through skateboarding. There was a documentary on Netflex about ther journey a few years back... It's called Askate
I will always find dick jokes to be hilarious. I am going to check out that documentary it seems right up my alley.

Here is my favorite birthday card i got today
84BB6003-C3BA-4766-81E9-6029494238BE.jpeg

The thought crossed my mind and I did look into it.

I like cables because its guaranteed to work.
No doubt you did look into it. But I was mostly joking! Amazing build with a lot of thought put into it.

I'll keep an eye out for "DB 2.0" (Now with Bluetooth!)

Back