SOLVED Duo-Phase 4 jack issues.

MichaelW

Hey all,

Looking for some help on the 4 jack option of the Duo-Phase before I bail on it and revert to the 2 jack option.

I can't seem to get get side B to work independently and I can't seen to get it to work in series while using Side A.

When I use the Side B Jacks by themselves I get no bypass. (or signal with pedal engaged)

When in Side A I can select either LFOA or LFOB so I know both LFO's are working. But I can't get both LFO's in series.

I'm pretty confused on this whole switching jack thing and I suspect that it's my wiring.

Here's two ways I've tied wiring the switching jack. What am I doing wrong?

IMG_3848.JPG

IMG_3849.JPG

At the risk of re-starting another thread. @Robert Can you explain how the trimmers work on the Phase II/Duo-Phase?

I found a thread from @Coda that says the two trimmers control the brightness of the LED and the Sweep.

On my Phase II build I set everything to noon and it sounds fine.
On the Duo, now that it's working hahaha...I'm getting a bit of clipping, trying to figure out what I need to dial out.

Thanks!

At the risk of re-starting another thread. @Robert Can you explain how the trimmers work on the Phase II/Duo-Phase?

I found a thread from @Coda that says the two trimmers control the brightness of the LED and the Sweep.

On my Phase II build I set everything to noon and it sounds fine.
On the Duo, now that it's working hahaha...I'm getting a bit of clipping, trying to figure out what I need to dial out.

Thanks!
Ok false alarm folks, Mike is full of stupidity this morning. The distortion I was hearing was not coming from the Duo but rather the Duo was overdriving the BBD in my delay. After screwing around the the trimmer in the DuoPhase, I can confirm that TR1 adjusts the sweep or speed of the sweep, and TR2 adjust the intensity of the LED.

After much screwing around with different settings, they're back to the @Betty Wont Standard setting of noon on all trimmers, sounds best there.

Ok false alarm folks, Mike is full of stupidity this morning. The distortion I was hearing was not coming from the Duo but rather the Duo was overdriving the BBD in my delay. After screwing around the the trimmer in the DuoPhase, I can confirm that TR1 adjusts the sweep or speed of the sweep, and TR2 adjust the intensity of the LED.

After much screwing around with different settings, they're back to the @Betty Wont Standard setting of noon on all trimmers, sounds best there.
Can't wait to fire up mine. Working on tbr graphics as we speak

Back