finding FV-1 chip?

I'm not holding out much hope on that one. As far as I know Digital Larry has stopped development on SpinCAD. You can still get it from Github, but even his website (HolyCityAudio) appears to be gone.
Yeah I think he's specifically said he has no intention of doing any work on FXCore, I'm just lazy.

Their here!

58bdd1089b227.image.jpg

Just preordered my hydra!

I know a lot of folks are waiting for the Hydra Delay which won't be here until sometime next week, and I'm almost certain the FV-1 ICs won't last through the weekend afternoon...

So, I've opened up the Hydra Delay and Faceplate for pre-orders, just this once. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a lot of folks are waiting for the Hydra Delay which won't be here until sometime next week, and I'm almost certain the FV-1 ICs won't last through the weekend afternoon...

So, I've opened up the Hydra Delay and Faceplate for pre-orders, just this once. ;)
I got excited when I received the 'back in stock' email for the FV-1 but seems they're all gone - or am I mistaken?

Hot property...

I think I have 1 for a project I'll be months getting to, if anyone is desperate

• Love
Reactions: fig
The internal flash memory of the FXCore is a bit of an obstacle in terms of quick EEPROM swaps or pre-programmed/custom algorithms.

Either the FXCore IC has to be shipped pre-programmed (which means you can't just source them from any vendor), each PCB would need USB interface hardware built-in, or the end user will need a programming tool to get the firmware loaded themselves.
Actually this is the reason for the ICP board, just need access to the I2C lines on the PCB to load new programs. FXCore assembler can talk to ICP then plugged into your pedal and it thinks it is a dev board. There are people working on PCBs with the I2C lines on a header just for this reason, just don't ask the lead times on FXCores...

Back