Gorva 125b

chongmagic

The wall around the 125B Gorva enclosures is thicker than normal 125B, I have found that the Blue Shoe Gai Pan board will not fit unless you were to narrow the sides of the enclosure. Just posting this as an FYI.

Actually, the Gorva C65 enclosure (Gorva's nearest neighbor to the 125B is a wee bit smaller than a 125B. The walls are the same thickness. A Gorva C65 is 60.8mm wide, 119.7mm long and 39mm deep (exterior dimensions). The 125B enclosure is 66.5mm wide, 121.9mm long and 38.5mm deep (exterior dimensions).

Love My Switches and Small Bear both stock them.

EDIT: Only SBE carries the 125B equivalent. LMS only has the 1590BB.

I haven’t tried them yet but will soon enough, Gorva is out of Vancouver and I’m not far from them at all.

Here's a build done in a white C90 Gorva enclosure. It is just a couple millimetres smaller than a BB enclosure.

Attachments

• EchoMachinex_Done_02.jpg
    EchoMachinex_Done_02.jpg
    571.8 KB · Views: 25
I used a C90 on my latest build (Paragon) as well, it looks really slick:

Yea I’m trying to use a c65 for the sea horse and I had to grind down the inside of the for a a bit to squeeze the pcb in there. I’m going to wire it up today to see if it works, but in the future I’m definitely going to check the pcb size before I just assume something made for a 125b will fit.

I've got a bunch of the c65s and c90s on hand, but I've been leaning more and more towards the 1590BBS and 125b recently.

Partially because they're cheaper and make for a less painful fuckup with the CNC, but also because...just...oof. The smaller dimensions can really catch ya off guard. There are a few of the pedal PCB boards that don't fit...

Which is too bad, cause otherwise they're great enclosures.

I've got a bunch of the c65s and c90s on hand, but I've been leaning more and more towards the 1590BBS and 125b recently.

Partially because they're cheaper and make for a less painful fuckup with the CNC, but also because...just...oof. The smaller dimensions can really catch ya off guard. There are a few of the pedal PCB boards that don't fit...

Which is too bad, cause otherwise they're great enclosures.
I bought one gorva enclosure for the duocast but I disliked the smaller dimensions and the textured finish. I went with a 1590bbs instead. And the cost. Yeesh, no thanks

Reactions: fig
I bought one gorva enclosure for the duocast but I disliked the smaller dimensions and the textured finish. I went with a 1590bbs instead. And the cost. Yeesh, no thanks

I gotta admit that a few of the gorvas I've got are the chameleon paint...

Ooooohhhh.....shiny....

• Haha
I've been able to make my one gorva build fit by sanding the edges of the pcb and angling it slightly. double check dimensions on them always because messing one of those up is a costly mistake.

Back