TH Black Eye (Soldano GTO) prototype build

I'd probably want larger than 1/4w metal films in the attenuating resistors between gain stages, they're dissipating significant percentages of the signal
Line-level signals don't carry any sort of power worth noting for dissipation, which is why we can get away with using 0.06W rated potentiometers like these 16mm Alpha pots. Even in the plate load resistors we're nowhere near 1/4W of dissipation, which is why I can get away with using 1/8W and 1/10W resistors when I build this circuit in SMD. I promise the resistors are properly rated for this application.

I’ve used mine with SD humbuckers, tele single coils, a Music Man with their active hum cancel/buffer and my bench guitar that has GFS active pickups (which sound really good btw) with no issues. Mostly Tayda parts.

Any connection between the type of pickups being used between the builds that do vs do not oscillate?

This would be the one variable between two builds with identical component selection. (excluding tolerance)
Not for me. Any guitar, any pickup, or no guitar at all. Same behavior.

Yeah if shipping is included in that price it's not atrocious, but still a little higher than in the states.

Capture.JPG

Also I'm almost finished with another build using one of these boards, I'll post pics of it tonight and let everyone know how it went. Maybe I'll even go crazy and do a demo video.

I think he means that you’ve been continually harassing posters by demanding information and pictures from them. It’s not a good look.
There are Members here complaining that their Pedal is no Good but fail to back it up with Pictures.
Just indirectly point the finger at the Supplier/ Designer when things go South, what a joke!
This isn't even the Troubleshooting section!

Back