What's on the workbench?

Absolutely, I celebrate the decade as a whole. Every genre was lit. Punk, hardcore, metal, pop, new wave, adult contemporary, r&b, rock n roll, smooth jazz, rough jazz, hip hop, indie, weird AL, alternative and the birth of grunge. Even the the boy bands were 🔥
No that is a nightmare!

OK I listened... It's not as bad as I expected it to be, but it's definitely not my thing. (like most recent music)

I recently listened to Coheed and Cambria for the first time.... for some reason I thought they were a jam band like Phish.
Imagine my surprise.
They're Rush sitting around playing D&D while X-Files reruns are on the TV in the background

matt-bellamy-muse.gif

Tears for Fears played near me lately, hate I missed them.
Saw them the night I got my kidney stones. It was still a net-win for the day because tears for fears were so absurdly incredible. I can’t believe that Roland is still able to sing Badman’s Song so damn well!

Not my video, but you might be able to see me. I was I think the 8th row, Roland’s side of the stage

The 80s...hmm. I was born in the 80's, so that's cool. The 80's sees Ozzy's best work, a great interpretation of Crimson (#2 to LTIA-Red lineup), Rollins-era Black Flag, Surfer Rosa, Big Black, Prince (though I think he's overrated a bit, especially in the 80s), Spinal Tap's best work, Megadeth, Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer, The Travelling Willburys, Mudhoney/Soundgarden/The Melvins, I think Big Monk was born in the 80's...

The 80s...hmm. I was born in the 80's, so that's cool. The 80's sees Ozzy's best work, a great interpretation of Crimson (#2 to LTIA-Red lineup), Rollins-era Black Flag, Surfer Rosa, Big Black, Prince (though I think he's overrated a bit, especially in the 80s), Spinal Tap's best work, Megadeth, Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer, The Travelling Willburys, Mudhoney/Soundgarden/The Melvins, I think Big Monk was born in the 80's...
Ozzy is a god!!! He is probably my most favoritist artist Evar!!!

That looks fantastic, where'd you get that?
Amazon. Don’t remember the brand, but It’s a panel mount USB-C jack for printers.
the diameter is 24mm, so I drilled a 15/16” hole, and then used the oscillating spindle sander to carefully open the hole up until it snugly fit the jack. Just need to drill the two little holes for the mounting screws now.

Back