Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Any idea on what's missing in the mono pendulum H Trem where i couldn't just infer things to go ahead and make the stereo version? The extra unlabeled ic has me nervous as I'm still a novice at this stuff so inferring and assuming with stuff like this makes me nervous. The 2 IC's in the mono trem are both TL074. In the stereo version would all 3 be the same? something about that makes me scared... im scared now. :'(
pht2.png

Especially looking forward to Micro-Addition Boost, ADHD Overdrive, Obtuse Boost, Finale Overdrive (Schematic coming soon…)

Came looking for the Betty Boost updated build documents, so I'm just sending up a flare on those. I've got a lot of other builds I can work on in the mean time. :)

Is the Skeptical Buffer build doc coming soon? I was about to order the PCB but realized I can't order the parts without the BOM.

Is the Skeptical Buffer build doc coming soon? I was about to order the PCB but realized I can't order the parts without the BOM.

I ordered my parts for the new Parthenon using the old BOM. You think it'll be the old one will be the same as the new one?

The actual PCB is labeled. I built mine a mo their two ago. It is excellent. I made the bias external…
So it is! Thanks for letting me know. I must have been looking at a different PCB, thinking it was the Sergeant Fuzz.

That is my only minor gripe with PedalPCB boards, that they have a code (PCB551) rather than a name. A revision number would be nice too.

... actually, I was looking at the product page, which does not show component values:
Screen Shot 2023-04-27 at 2.26.26 PM.png

Is there a cannon fodder MKI drill guide available or can someone point me to a similar board that has one already?

Oh hey sorry if this got mentioned before but I just noticed (as I was starting the build) that the Rock Star Distortion needs a build doc.

I can git-r-dun from the PCB silkscreening it’s a simple build but those new to the craft may want it.

Is there a drill guide for the Scenario preamp? The PCB doesn't look like it fits into a 5 or 6 knob enclosure judging from the pictures. 6 knob maybe otherwise, but the switch up top doesn't seem to line up with the upper pots.

Is there a drill guide for the Scenario preamp? The PCB doesn't look like it fits into a 5 or 6 knob enclosure judging from the pictures. 6 knob maybe otherwise, but the switch up top doesn't seem to line up with the upper pots.
You can use the template for the Powder Blue, it’s a 4-knob layout with a switch in the middle and the LED above the footswitch.

Back