Random pix

Vacation in Rehoboth a couple weeks ago. Haven't been to the beach in 30 years. I had the absolute best time!

View attachment 80427
I used to go to Rehoboth a couple of times a year, but for the last 20 years, I've been going to the Outer Banks in NC. Access to the beaches is the best thing about living on the east coast. Glad you had a great time!

Drones are the latest craze in Australia for taking the Bait out to sea from the Beach to catch Big Fish!

I could definitely see that.

I've used this one to clean pine straw off the roof and am planning to use it to pull a line into a tree for a massive tree swing for my son.

I also stumbled across these guys hanging out behind Walmart. As soon as they saw the drone an employee jumped out of the car and ran inside. They immediately began arguing quite visibly amongst themselves and attempted to knock the drone out of the sky with a water bottle.

They did not succeed.

1724503711692.png

Had a cap explode on me this week. First one I have had blow like that. No smoke, no swelling just boom. Scared the sh** out of me but makes for a cool pic anyway, lol. I was just going to probe for test voltages before I continued and neigh they were not good apparently.
View attachment 80717
What are the chances that cap was installed backwards? Lucky for you the explosion obliterated any evidence ;)

Back