Are These Good?

joelorigo

I got a recommendation on this board a while back to get a certain 3DPT footswitch that Small Bear sells and since then I haven't had one issue with a bad switch. They are currently out of stock on the PCB pin version, so are these good?

And what's the pros & cons on the 1kg vs 3kg Click?

I got a recommendation on this board a while back to get a certain 3DPT footswitch that Small Bear sells and since then I haven't had one issue with a bad switch. They are currently out of stock on the PCB pin version, so are these good?

And what's the pros & cons on the 1kg vs 3kg Click?
They’re good. I prefer heavy click.

Stompboxparts has all top quality stuff so you probably won't go wrong there. As an alternative, I use these from LoveMySwitches. They are outstanding for both quality and very low actuation force: https://lovemyswitches.com/pro-3pdt-latched-foot-switch-solder-lugs-feather-soft-click/

I use them in all my TB builds now.
I use both the Stomp Box Parts and Love My Switches 3PDTs in all of my builds... The Stomp Box Parts ones already have a nice metal o-ring already included, and that's an "extra" on the Love My Switches ones... but LMS is local to me, so stuff gets here really fast...

(BTW - Welcome to the party Bean!)

Back
Top Bottom