Current Lover 2023

Bio77

All the new 2023 flangers at Mad Bean are really excellent. This one rounds out the last of them for me. I've built all the previous versions and I just can't get over how much better these sound. The noise floors are unbelievable quiet. Highly recommended. IMG_3211.jpg IMG_3212.jpg IMG_3213.jpg

Amazingly clean and simple, yet still powerfully alluring with a touch of Bauhaus deconstructionism thrown in (the unpainted shell) —
perfectly balanced aesthetics!

I haven't even built up my old MB EM PCBs yet, so much in the queue; but with your build and high-recommendation, maybe I won't bother with the older boards and just build this one.

All the new 2023 flangers at Mad Bean are really excellent. This one rounds out the last of them for me. I've built all the previous versions and I just can't get over how much better these sound. The noise floors are unbelievable quiet. Highly recommended.View attachment 54481View attachment 54482View attachment 54483
Fantastic build! This has been sitting in my pedal chain for a while now. I'm resisting the urge to have it always on, but it's that good sounding!

Looks awesome, John! I am tempted by the low noise floor to try this one out. Love my A/DA clone, but without the gate, man that noise...

Back