PedalPCB 5-Loop True Bypass Switcher

So who’s gonna do the video to teach me how to use it?…

FWIW . . . . AmplifyFun now does drilling for the 1032L enclosure size. There is a bare bones template available for the 1032L if you want it.
But for all the details, (dunno if he can do line cutting / milling or painting) it's best to contact Spencer Davis directly at AmplifyFun in Portland..

Why? Channel switching would just entail shorting the tip and/or ring to the sleeve in 99% of amps.

Switching between two heads to one cab would require what you’re talking about, but just regular channel switching would be no big deal
yep my bad - i was barking up the wrong tree and didn't delete my comment fast enough

With respect to Channel Switching:

One of the great features of the Joyo Switcher I had was the Trigger Outputs. There were basically microprocessor controlled relay switches that could change states (momentary, hold, etc.), NO/NC, etc.

Not only are they great for channel switching but could also do reverb switching, remote switching of effects functions and they also work as favorite switches for Strymon pedals.

From the manual:

1704805577777.png

1704805625120.png

1704805646699.png

1704805675989.png

1704805715307.png

I’m gonna be that guy… midi control? (Either allow it to be controlled via midi and/or let it act as a minimal midi controller)?

I've actually been thinking about something like this for a while. A MIDI controlled switcher with no actual footswitches on the switching unit itself.
I've seen someone who does that ... can't remember who but it was for sale on Basschat

and then the foot switches could sit in a enclosure about the size of the switches screwed/velcrowed onto the front of the pedalboard.

Off the top of my head Morningstar makes a couple of bypass switchers that are midi controlled, no foot switches on the unit itself. I think a handful of folks make similar

And a Bluetooth page turner.

No, not for sheet music... just in case I want to read a book.
I once silently watched the big lebowski on a trumpet players IPad in the pit during a professional performance of West Side Story. Using it on a book isn't actually that far fetched.

Low brass gets a lot of rests and tacets in the theater world. Pay per note was off the charts.

For a while I’ve been contemplating building a midi controlled relay bypass daughterboard to go inside of the stomp box itself. The idea is to have a midi controller swap presets to turn the stomp boxes on and off automatically, while retaining the functionality of the footswitches and LEDs on the pedals.

Back