• International Mail Service Disruptions
    A large number of international shipments have been disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic. International shipments may experience longer than normal delivery times.
    Read more…

PedalPCB Terrarium - Compact Daisy Development Platform

zgrav

I went ahead and purchased one of these for $89 (including a Daisy Seed).

I went ahead and purchased one of these for $89 (including a Daisy Seed).

A bunch of my friends bought these on another forum. I’d love to see what they can do. But I’m a bit confused by how the buttons change the functions. I’m sure I could learn it, it just seems trouble some to pass through the menus

PedalPCB

Administrator
Staff member
A bunch of my friends bought these on another forum. I’d love to see what they can do. But I’m a bit confused by how the buttons change the functions. I’m sure I could learn it, it just seems trouble some to pass through the menus
There are no menus on the Pod, maybe you're thinking about the Patch?

Regardless, functionality depends entirely on the program you're running.

There are no menus on the Pod, maybe you're thinking about the Patch?

Regardless, functionality depends entirely on the program you're running.
Sorry, I should have put menu in quotations. The “menu” function being that you push the button, and the led color changes to let you know what set of parameters you’re changing in this specific setup for the software I found a video demo for:

zgrav

I saw that demo and I guess it made more sense for keyboard players than guitar players. The button pushes to change menu categories without a display looks confusing to me too, but the sounds for the synth in the demo are impressive.

Last edited:

daeg

Reading through the Daisy Wiki and looking at the Forum, I don't see any talk about simulating code.

Code Simulation is probably not an option at this point right?

PedalPCB

Administrator
Staff member
Reading through the Daisy Wiki and looking at the Forum, I don't see any talk about simulating code.

Code Simulation is probably not an option at this point right?
How do you mean? Like running code on a PC?

daeg

What would you guys think about a collaborative Tap Tremolo project for the Terrarium?

A tap tremolo, to me, seems like the perfect way to learn the inns and outs of the Daisy: bypass, setting a clock counter via switch input, using a clock to control an LFO, routing that LFO to an LED, adjusting the LFO amplitude, multiplying the LFO and instrument signal, etc