Testing my Pedals on Pedal board

Nice work, looks great! Nothing like having a pedalboard that you built!

Yea man, very rewarding and Thanks....!

Built doubles of my favorites ...they fit my style of playing . Have them in my rack switch on/off via midi and my pedal board for a Head. Researching on building my first amp...want a hot rodded 50w 800 with a loop..Jose style mods, but thats down the road a bit...

Only if i had Chuck D Bones as a next door neighbor !

There are a bunch of new PCB's i want to try out....waiting on someone to build a few first and them to be in stock on the newer ones

Mike

We would totally build you an amp!

The lowest cost way to get there is buy a broken amp for cheap that has good transformers, gut it and rebuild it. Half the cost of a decent tube amp is the iron.

Great looking pedalboard! Good job with the labels. I see you are a fan of the TS; you have like 3-1/2 of them. No delay or modulation pedals?

We would totally build you an amp!

The lowest cost way to get there is buy a broken amp for cheap that has good transformers, gut it and rebuild it. Half the cost of a decent tube amp is the iron.

Great looking pedalboard! Good job with the labels. I see you are a fan of the TS; you have like 3-1/2 of them. No delay or modulation pedals?

Lol...yea we would and thanks ....great advice on a old Marshall to mod !

I use the OD's to boost and add a little more grit ( run my gain 11ish) on my pre amps....they all add more if i need more sustain drive ect...My Marshall Pre's favor the SD-1's they go hand in glove while my 5150 pre likes the T.S and the Wonder Drive. You suggested the green Led's in the one T.S has less grit (less harsh) but makes buttery singing sustain...i really like that one ...it sings !

When i change my patches it changes pre amps and pedals in the loop in case i need more gain vice versa hence the three T.S for choices or voices...set and forget

Use the Klone for cleans...works well with the Marshall pre's as well

The Muzzle is the greatest thing ever with that thru mod...cant tell if my rig is on or off...dead quite

I get my delay and effects from my rack gear in stereo..i have two hardwire DL8's and the Polara Reverb that i run with my amp head, it has a finicky effects loop doesn't like rack effects..likes those pedals tho

Ole JBK warned me about the P-Touch...i label everything...its pretty cool and handy and very addicting !

Back