PedalPCB Terrarium - Compact Daisy Development Platform

Forgive my ignorance but will this allow us to build some really power packed pedals like strymon etc?

I don't think we're quite at SHARC processing power yet but similar designs and functionality are definitely possible. (and going to happen)

The part that has me super excited about this project: C++. No arcane assembly language to learn; it speaks my native tongue!

Seriously! It almost feels like cheating. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty impressive that you've managed to use all 6 pots inputs and all 6 switch inputs.

I've actually never built or owned a pedal that used two footswitches on a portrait oriented 125b. Is it realistic to use them with shoes?

Also, have you considered placing one of the toggle switches between the footswitches as like the Chase Bliss pedals? Not that I have a preference, it's just a cool idea.

02e9af4f9cbd0888af7b12404fe7da33.jpg

If the design that was shared above is in production, or going into production, it looks like the positions of the board-mounted pots and toggle switches is already set.

If the footswitches are going to be momentary (seems likely since they are programmable), you could also have jacks where you could run a cable to a separate box for one or both switches. Probably a cool option for anyone using this with a keyboard.

The toggle between the foot switches.

I was looking at some of those recently, what does the toggle actually do?

I know Joel is brilliant, and I'm sure the toggle is a short-shaft with plenty of clearance below the footswitches, but I have to agree..... that switch makes me uneasy. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking at some of those recently, what does the toggle actually do?

Never owned one but I think on the dual-effects it does effect order, series parallel. Something like: A->B | A+B | A<-B.

Back